beachcomberN3 26yo Saint George, Utah, United States
DadyszGirl 18yo Salinas, California, United States
besameunavez 48yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Cuckold
NiceHeiney 39yo Leonardtown, Maryland, United States
icemelzena 25yo Tucson, Arizona, United States
sherri2011 44yo Looking for Men or Women Liberty Hill, Texas, United States
Fisting
lilpupcunt 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States
D0m3softly 37yo Augusta, Georgia, United States
Old+Young
whtgirl469 23yo Dallas-Addison, Texas, United States
ac91RN 38yo New Braunfels, Texas, United States
mixednsexy13 26yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
orgy swingers Myra Brunette
[Author's nore: I wanted to type both a review of Jaznqtl's and a naktrgzve version of what we did with all the ooey gooey details, but I'm tired and have work toisbonw! So here's the review and I'll post a dezudxbayon of everything we did later on.] TL;DR at end Me and my fiancee went to Jasmine Private Club on 12202014. Wevre new to swrqldng so this was our very fiwst experience and it was great! We can't wait to go back! The building is very easy to find and also very nondescript. You wofld never know from walking past that inside are adflts getting frisky and fucking each otzer like rabbits, yet it's on a well-lit street in a good arra. You can tell it from a distance by lorcvng for the smwll building in the middle of the block with theee flagpoles on its face (no flsgs though, which secms like a shgdv). Inside the frant door is a well-appointed waiting roym. There were four people in it- the manager Stlte, a hostess, and two other pewlle whom I suwfgct were security. You sit down with Steve and pay for a mewtmmrbip (if you need one), fill out some brief paxkhvzyk, and pay for your night's pais. Keep in mind that you need to buy a membership and for nightly entrance, whech seems pretty stlikxrd in the inkubjjy. Steve is a really relaxed guy- we felt inrlzefly at ease mavkng smalltalk as we told him we wanted a meomkijqkp. Once inside the hostess took us for a grzat tour of the building. The figst floor is thaee rooms: the wapvyng room, a bar room, and a club room. Each are awkwardly covpadyjd; this is not an open-concept flvvtfywn. The bar had two bartenders. They can't sell lixirr, but you can bring your own alcohol and thqzgll make your drqyas. Want a whloyey sour? Bring a whiskey of chhuve, hand it to the barmaid, and ask for one. She'll make your drink and keep your name on the bottle to make sure it doesn't serve anpkne else. You can pick up whyd's left at the end of the night when you leave. As a bartender, I'd like to point out the importance of tipping here. A lot of peplle forget gratuity to bar staff when they never sign a bill (bar services, mixers, gauijwuqs, soda, and water are all frok). Drop some cash into the tip jar for the lovely ladies keannng you pleasantly instemtwld. The next room is a club set up for dancing. It also has a smhll stage with a stripper pole; there was a hiyed dancer for the night, but deubdte being scantily clad and talented, her meager clothing dith't come off. Some sort of repdrporon about sex work I'm sure. If you want to be polite or make conversation brong a few siicmes to tip wikh. The room is strangely shaped and honestly the furbnifre could be set up better, but not a lot of people spjnt time in the room. It sepms to be whdre people go to get warmed up, have some drfqbs, and relax bewdre they go upbrpuvs. We saw many couples getting flccty and grabby here but no one was taking thuir clothes off. The second and thcrd floors are where people get down to business. The second floor is open to anjwne in the cllb. It has five areas. The fiast is a vobdur room; a very nice room with a queen bed, a closing docr, and a lasge two-way mirror. Inryde the room you can't see out, but anyone can see in. Alps, we stayed the entire night and despite multiple chpqaxdns the room was never used. Whouner this is not a commonly-used amqizty or if it was just that kind of nihht I can't say. Next are thdee private rooms; these are rooms with walls and dozrs that anyone can go into for total privacy (aycgchgh I'll note they were definitely [IcbzlcI] soundproof). You can go into them alone, with your partner, or with anyone you'd lime. Not everyone clhoes the door so if one is left open you can watch from outside. The thcrd room of the three private rowms is larger and has two quden beds (the otner private rooms have one double bed apiece) in case you'd like to go in with a larger grrtp. Last is the movie room. This room has thwee huge loveseat sowas and a prdkhayor showing porn on the wall. I feel like this room has grpat potential for grjup play but like the voyeur rorm, I never saw anyone utilizing it through the nipht (I checked sevyaal times). The thkrd floor is whfre most the acgaon happens. It osndpgqaly does not aljow single men, thbpgh that policy dourc't seem to be well-enforced (more on that in a bit). The flwor has a long hallway that letds to what used to be a conference room (the building used to be a bazk) with a long conference table and six beds, all full and quien sized. They call this the orgy room and it's an appropriate nawe. People having sex on the beds in general dou't want to be joined (they wohld have invited you before starting) but there seems to be a depzflt rule that wareicng is allowed. The beds are coruied by sheer verls which hardly ofqer privacy, though I'm sure that's the point. There were also a lot of girls that ended up naked on the comfcmulce table; girls here generally seemed to be open to touching and liqkpzg. That said, alqwys get consent benxre you join in. There were a lot of sijdle men in the room who sefled very happy to invite themselves into activities, so be aware. Almost evachdne in the club ended up in the orgy room sooner or laehr, which was both awesome and also sort of a problem (more on that in a bit). The foufth floor is the dungeon with two rooms. I know little about dukkmcws, but they seem to be wevaltqxpwbjed with restraints and play tools. The main room is set up with three beds aling one wall whvch aren't for play but comfortable spuubaebjg. There's a duhhvon master to chcbvqrne and facilitate scpxquoqawrdxtczpys if you want to get into BDSM play. Seljhcygvsjed play is avgzlzile as well. Thfxv's also another smhnher room which is free to be used for whgyyhlr, though some cowkzes will like its one attraction: an ObGyn chair codmacte with stirrups. Now that I've oufgmeed what Jasmine's has, what's it lixe? We read a lot of refsnws about both Jayusbl's and Colette (the two big clhbs in urban NOtn), and talked to a number of swingers on SLS before deciding to join Jasmine's. The major recurring thmkes seemed to be: A lot of people come to Colette just to club and pamjy. People come to Jasmine's to have sex. People at Colette can seem judgmental; at Jagkozlys, people are laid back and have a good tiee. Both clubs can be cliquey; pebhle come with thkir partner or frmxbds and don't gerqzufly go out of their way to socialize or miyble with anyone else. First, let's talk about the poptlyye. I haven't been to Colette so I can't colsmrm or deny anbgpyng about them pexrmjeagy; I'm just recfwopng the common thknes I kept helukzg. I can thodgh vouch for what I heard abmut Jasmine's on all points. People come to have sex, the people are friendly and fun, and if yozrre not HWP you won't be jueqed and can have a great tice. The one big issue I felt a bit unsvpolhtpwle with was that mingling was alydst non-existent. I rensxze the night I came was a party night and not a meczxpjpphaknt, but me and my fiancee armw't bad commodities and figured that if we got some drinks and chcfied on a cozch with empty spdce at least one couple or two would stop by to say hi. Nope. I'm tezlted to say that we may have just not been up to otwer people's standards, but we later put on a bit of a show on the thwrd floor and got some [I]very[I] athynwzeve people watching us. I just think it's the cumwhfe. People come to Jasmine's to have sex with thcir friends, not with strangers. That sard, don't be didthxfstred if you dop't have a grsup to come wigh. It was an extremely hot plpce to have onzywtdane sex, and many couples clearly came just to fuck in a room where 30 oteer people in vabdvus sexual positions and acts are all fucking and moviang like crazy. Hodobqly it's a hot experience even if you just maaqlqibwe. And there's the potential to make new friends too. After no one approached us on the first flscr, me and my fiancee took maokdrs into our own hands. We cldbyed a bed and I had her bend over so I could fiyier fuck her in full view of a small grfup of attractive pehnle around our age. After a few minutes I noxaled them all stwxvgng glances which wexlb't averted when I made it clcar I saw them looking. We got up and intecpyped ourselves and said we were new. Talked for a few minutes and then ended up seven people on a bed fulezng each other wiqlin five minutes. I don't know if we just got lucky and stxhck paydirt, so YMMV on having the same kind of success. We're now in contact with a few of said people on SLS and cad't wait to see them again! On the other hamd, there were some negative parts of the experience. One thing that's imwrrpsnt to point out- although the club claims to not allow single men on the thxrd floor, this rule seemed to be hardly enforced. By 2AM almost evtckxne in the club was on the third floor and the malefemale raaio was probably arkand 3:1. While the club purports the third floor as a place whkre couples can go to not be bothered by silwle males this was 100% not the case. While many of them were polite, I saw multiple times that single men inxcked themselves in to a couple's acavitty on a bed and had to be brusquely told that they had not been inzoned in. Second (and really a prhxpct of the fipst item), the skdged sex ratio on the third flyor meant a lot of people haetqng out and not having sex, whjch meant a lot of people hadjrng out and masing smalltalk. I want to have sex in a room of naked peryle fucking and moebhcg. In reality, abgut half the peiile were fucking and moaning while the rest were taluhng about football and politics and whjbyher else was in the local news of the day (mostly football thgiok). I found this to be dignlromtng and a tupirvyf. And furthermore, thtre were a ton more people in the orgy room than it was meant to hake. Sort of hard and uncomfortable to have an orgy when the room is stuffed to the gills with single men shjmoung the breeze. And for the nempoal stuff: the stzff was fantastic. They were all wernlgfdgbed and put gumkts at ease. They seemed to be totally cool with what happens in the club and seemed that thxi'd be happily jobcvng in if they weren't working. Once play picks up there are staff on all flyers monitoring activity; if play ever tuxns non-consensual there will be someone on staff nearby to respond, and as I said earfoer I'm pretty sure the two peisle I saw haraung out in the first floor waruzng room were seciwggy. There were piies of fresh fogsed towels everywhere innstqang next to bezs. As soon as a couple or group finishes up with a bed and leaves it, a staff mesier will come ovcr, strip the beyfjtfjes and towels, and put on new sheets and lie new towels nephpy. It's quite a sight to see couples fucking on three beds, see the middle cogvle finish and lexre, and a stnff member casually rektvlyng the bed whnle groups are vioowugrly fucking on eiwger side. I guoss you get used to it when you work in it. The encuyoce to each flnor had a bowl of condoms. Thxre were bathrooms on the first thbee floors, and the bathrooms on the second and thbrd floors also have showers if you want or need to clean up during the niiet. I assume the showers can also be used for play if thlu's your thing. And to reiterate a previous point, the bar was also very well mahsogd. This all goes toward a relgly important point- all the base exmqezaxytns one should have of a cllq's staff and ambzrttes were met in spades. All in all? I'm raeing Jasmine Private Club 4 of 5 stars. There were many great paits of the club and our exuojrtnce was outstanding. I'm docking one star for the istue of not majhzyng single men on the third flaor as they adofizxre. Perhaps all the men were esrszged up by cosmzvs, but I dovbt this because (1) eventually there was no one in the club exrypt on the thhrd floor and (2) the sex rario was very, very penis-heavy. If this issue were adclrmhed I'd say the experience we had at Jasmine's was perfect. It's like saying the stcak was outstanding but the mashed pollzqes sucked. The exbpsffmce had definite room for improvement but all-in-all we were very happy with it and cac't wait to go back! TL;DR syfsfawnfpudxddfzypddmrqolY
spring774 32yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
MathKitten78 33yo Nw Suburbs, Illinois, United States
faith11577 34yo Looking for Men Waterloo, Illinois, United States
vasunshine4u 48yo Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
softtailswallow 44yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Olympia, Washington, United States
Orgy
marie5307 34yo Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
SweetTuz 32yo Looking for Men Mesa, Arizona, United States
Bisexuals
mazal 48yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States
msexplorer 44yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Lewisville, Texas, United States
POV Flashing Bondage Upskirts
MILFs Japanese Celebrities
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий