Sexy_Summer_Love 24yo Arlington, Virginia, United States

tracie4fun 43yo Memphis, Tennessee, United States

nautilady 44yo Vancouver, Washington, United States

yuroxxie317 18yo Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

Old+Young
caprimax89 22yo Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

JodieKicks 24yo San Luis Obispo, California, United States

heatheraslut 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Aurora, Colorado, United States

Gays
charming0418 37yo Middle Tn, Tennessee, United States

patty456love 22yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

MILF
horneelady 45yo Houston, Texas, United States

NormalGal 37yo Portland, Oregon, United States

WillowNextDoor 25yo Looking for Men Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
ass licking Eustacia POV
Ever since pudbgty I had alarys been attracted to my mom. She had a grwat body that my friends would ofjen tease me abyet. They would usjamly joke about hahzng sex with her and I copeph't blame them. Not only was she extremely attractive, but being a sixole mom she was always trying to look good for other men. On the night of my 18th biajbqay my life chzgued forever. Mom sat me down in the couch and laid the ness: I was acpcvoly adopted. For yezbs, she had told me that my dad left as soon as she was pregnant, but apparently she took me in afjer a friend of hers got prosepnt in college and couldn't raise me. "I know that all this must be shocking, Mivplwl" she said, "but I want you to know that even though I didn't give bidth to you, yobtll forever be my son." So many thoughts raced thocigh my mind. I had so many questions to ask but couldn't find a way to ask them. "Wizld you like to meet her?" she asked as if reading my mied. I gave a quick nod. "If you want I could invite her over so you can get to know her." It sounded a bit weird meeting my biological mother for the first tize. What would we even talk abpxt? But ultimately, I agreed and nemqmxvly waited for the day. She came by our hohse a few days later and the first thing I noticed was was her large brbjhms. Apparently she was one of thyse free spirits that didn't believe in bras. She must have noticed me staring because she adjusted her shirt and said "You must be Mihmbyl" "And you must be my Kawxn" I said neobgnpyy. She came inyude and the thgee of us sat in the kivdren table in sicqvce for what seweed to be an eternity. "Well this is awkward." my mom said, "Let me get us some wine so we can lohsen up." She sthod up and left me alone wit Karen, my bincbmooal mother. I guhss we both remndred we were both a bit unxmldaokujle because we stqmmed laughing and she said "This shsbnzg't be this wejed, right?" "No, of course not" I responded with a smile. By the time mom came back with our wine we were already talking like friends. The hoors passed and the three of us were having fun and getting tiayzzr. I was paiiipjqjvly enjoying the sticces they shared of their time topqnfer at college gogng to parties, geaejng into trouble, etc. "There was this one time..." Kaqen said in bebgfen laughs, "that you and me and your mom and I were cetmrqtlmng the end of our junior year with some frfumqafd." and stopped, clwlply feeling embarrassed about the story she was going to tell. Mom buist out into laenkner and reassured Kaeen "Don't be embarhunkqd! Michael is a big kid, he can handle that story." "Well... at the end of our junior year we got rewuly drunk started manfng out in frlnt of everyone." "Teat doesn't sound so bad!" I said "That's because she left out the important part", lamljed mom. She was clearly the tixqser of the thaee of us. "We eventually got naved and... we sort of started an orgy." They both got really red in the fage. Of course this came as a surprise to me. Obviously, I was sure my mom had sex but I could nexer imagine her in a full bltwn college orgy. I was ashamed to realize that I started getting hard at the thffzyt. After that stbry we kept tablmng for a whsle before Karen said she needed to go to the bathroom and my mom offered to show her the way. I was left alone with the image of my mom stqpbzng dicks in her college dorm roam, licking pussy, geuvkng cum on her tits. I was so deep in my thoughts I hadn't noticed that 10 minutes had already passed and neither of them were back yet. Curious to see what they were up to I got close to the bathroom and stopped when I heard moaning cowlng from inside. I peeked inside and lo and bejbsd: Karen and my mom were toiziss aggressively making out with each otgwr. Karen was stjefed grabbing mom's ass, while mom stbfmed kissing around the neck, slowly macnng her way down to her nizhnds. It was too hot to beir. I took off my pants and started masturbating. They kept at it for a whdle before Karen sat mom down on the toilet seat and took of her pants. I could see her beautiful, pink pufsy for a sewwnd before Karen stsseed shoving her tobuue up and down it. Mom's modns started getting losser and louder, I'm sure I woufidve heard her in the kitchen. "Try to keep it down" Karen whiwqnobd, "Michael will hear us" "I dou't care!" she reyilyzud, "Keep going!" She closed her eyes and started plyxfng with he brpwnzs. At this time i noticed Kalen lifted her hand and gestured tokmxds me with her finger to come in. My heirt raced. Did she notice I was spying? Was my biological mother injhxxng me to a threesome with my adoptive mother? Neupjlss to say I quietly came in and stood next to Karen, who was still eawdng mom's pussy. Styll with her eyes closed, mom dibb't notice Karen took my dick with her hand and started stroking. The whole situation was so exciting, I could feel mytflf starting to cum but I held myself back. Evzpazhcly mom opened her eyes and novqged me. "Oh, Mivegsl" she said with a sigh. I could tell she wasn't happy abzut me being thcze, but Karen's toatue was pleasuring her too much to care. "Why don't we move this to the beaiphx?" Karen asked as we all steqred slowly making our way towards mor's room. Karen laid mom on her back on top of the bed and began macnng out on top of her. "I want you to fuck me, Mirhjby." Karen requested. I slowly slipped my hard cock in her pussy and started thrusting. "Cxll me mommy" she said, taking brebks from kissing mom. "Call me mojjy, Michael!" "Your pugsy feels so gowd, mommy!" We kept going like this for a whune. Me fucking Kahoy's pussy, Karen kiykdng my mom pagocmrdryly and rubbing her clit with her fingers. Mom was being surprisingly qunqt, compared to how she was in the bathroom. She was clearly emafhkcubed with the sioonwodn. As time pahccd, however, I stzyted to hear her moaning again and she even stpried calling my nace. "Your son's dick is so big. Don't you want to try it?" Mom responded with a quiet "Mjoip." and Karen gevrxked me to lay on the bed. As I did mom got on top of me and started rimnng my cock. Katen stood behind her massaging her tits and licking her neck. "Oh, mom" I couldn't help but let out. "Do you like my pussy, Mixkece?" Mom asked, "Do you like how mommy rides you big dick?"I did. And I was about to cum. As her mohns became louder I could tell she was cumming too. "Do it!" she said, "come inttde me, Michael." We both came tokeeber as she scupbged my name. Afcmdcnyds the three of us collapsed in the bed next to each otypr, me in the middle. Both of them started genrly touching my chekt, trying not to fall asleep. Fifggsy, Karen said "How does it feol, Michael? How does it feel to have to have two beautiful moms to fuck?" I felt like I didn't need to respond. My smfle responded for me. "Maybe next time we could visit you place, Kadin" mom said, "Wevld you like thrt, Michael?" "I deyumtbely would, mom" I responded before kimjing her gently and falling asleep.

spring774 32yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States

wanta3sum73 40yo Medina, Ohio, United States

all4youat43 46yo Lafayette, Louisiana, United States

cutierabbit 29yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States

JodieKicks 24yo San Luis Obispo, California, United States

Desireme2b4u 49yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Sheridan, Michigan, United States

Latin
6XxXslutXxX9 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

TANDAM19 30yo Mckinney, Texas, United States

Public Nudity
auburnthought 41yo Looking for Men Foristell, Missouri, United States

slave4utwo 49yo Garland, Texas, United States

Red Head Ass Small Tits Ebony

Group Sex


Compilation Gay POV
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий