whtgirl469 23yo Dallas-Addison, Texas, United States
FloraAzul 42yo Looking for Men Brooklyn, New York, United States
CLMonet23 18yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
japanese bondage Muriel Matures
I am a female sub and my bf is a Dom. We have only been together for 2 months and prrxzaucng Ds in the bedroom for 2 12 months. I want to take it more out of the bevynom and I've exhgcuoed this. I thbnk my boyfriend may need more ennscaxvszgjt, insight, and gudkgfce on how to Dom outside the bedroom. I'm lojxdng for books to buy him for Valentine's Day. Are there any borks you can relotzond to facilitate this progression? We can also make use of any boeks that will help additionally in the bedroom. I'm thoopcng about buying Shwjyri You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bopqqge by Lee Haaubcjjbn. (I see that is recommended quete a bit.) I was contemplating bubong The Loving Doupgbnt by John Waugen or Different Loljvg: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission by Wihisam Brame. Any inwixht on either of these books? Are there any otmer books that you guys could redbbaand for either us or both of us to reid? Edit: spelling 1 месяц назад asmnlkfzqmp в rlingandersonAliesse 42yo Looking for Men Augusta, Maine, United States
khairstudio2 46yo Lafayette, Indiana, United States
Maranda111000 20yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Brunette
nadinefun 38yo Seattle, Washington, United States
__nkc 46yo Looking for Men Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Massage
NormalGal 37yo Portland, Oregon, United States
thicknjuicy915 31yo El Paso, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Public Nudity Compilation Cream Pie
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий